List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Flash and Konq
From:       Greg Cockburn <greg () performancemagic ! com>
Date:       2001-03-31 20:18:33

Hi,

I am not to sure about what the deal is with the "Netscape Plugins" bit in
konqs' configurer.

And......  when will we see support for Flash??????.........
It is soooo annoying that "they" don't write pages for both browsers (ie
flash supported and non-flash!)

thanks.

--
Greg Cockburn
Performance Magic

http://www.performancemagic.com/

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings....
  They did it by killing all those who opposed them.

All prices quoted are GST exclusive. Quotes have a life of one month,
after which time Performance Magic reserves the right to make changes if
necessary.