List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kwin (?) problem: persistant keyboard mouse?
From:       Malte.Starostik () t-online ! de (Malte Starostik)
Date:       2001-03-31 21:40:54

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing this for the second time (first time was about two
months ago). Somehow - I definately did not come near F12 or even Alt-F12,
the keyboard mouse got activated and I'm unable to stop it. Last time the
problem occurred, an X restart was the only way out. (killing and restarting
kwin does not solve the problem).
Most annoying thing about this is that the numpad-plus shortcut for
next-unread-message in KMail doesn't work anymore and instead an RMB-popup
appears.

FWIW, I'm using focus follows min^H^House with 500ms raise delay.

Thanks,
-Malte