Hi, I'm currently experiencing this for the second time (first time was about two months ago). Somehow - I definately did not come near F12 or even Alt-F12, the keyboard mouse got activated and I'm unable to stop it. Last time the problem occurred, an X restart was the only way out. (killing and restarting kwin does not solve the problem). Most annoying thing about this is that the numpad-plus shortcut for next-unread-message in KMail doesn't work anymore and instead an RMB-popup appears. FWIW, I'm using focus follows min^H^House with 500ms raise delay. Thanks, -Malte >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<