List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Programmer's editor
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-03-30 23:33:22

Am Samstag, 31. März 2001 00:50 schrieb Roberto Alsina:

> It has way more features than I can name here, but the main one: I need a
> few testers ;-)

it seems it doesn't like starting without having a ~/.fterc to load. And then
it suggests the -C parameter, which it refuses if you give it :}

gis@nevermind:~/kfte/src [127] > ./kfte
Failed to load configuration file '/home/gis/.fterc'.
Use '-C' option.gis@nevermind:~/kfte/src [1] > ./kfte -C
kfte: Unknown option '-C'.
kfte: Use --help to get a list of available command line options.
gis@nevermind:~/kfte/src [254]

I copied the system.fterc to ~/.fterc and now it starts. Didn't you say it
uses kfile? That's a new look to me ;)

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer