List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New QT tear-off menus
From:       Klas Kalass <klas.kalass () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-03-30 8:11:24

Am Freitag, 30. März 2001 04:11 schrieb Nick Papadonis:
> Chad Frick <setzer@flash.net> writes:
> > 	I agree with the orignal post that the hide arrows should be disabled by
> > default.  The arrows take up a valuable screen corner which could be
> > better put to use launching programs, like it does when the arrows are
> > not shown. The screen corners are the easiest/fastest places to click on,
> > therefore they
>
> Then again, why do you need hide arrows at all?  We have autohide?
> KDE does not support multiple desktops by scrolling off the screen.

I don't like autohide, because it pops up when I don't want it to and thus is
very annoying since I have to move my mouse to get it out of the way and try
a second time. But the hide button (especially on the other side ot the
panel) is very convinient to me, as I prefer to have the Panel visible most
of the time and only hide it on special occasions.

Klas