List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2beta1
From:       Rob Napier <rnapier () employees ! org>
Date:       2001-03-30 18:24:53

This socklen_t issue is currently preventing kdecore from compiling on
Solaris, so it's probably a gating issue. I've submitted a patch to
fix it, but Oswald may be suggesting some changes. If the patch is
accepted (w/ Oswald's recommendations if applicable), I would expect
it to be fine next week. If there's a problem with the changes, it
could *still* be fine next week, but could be later in the week.

Thanks,
Rob