List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Kicker's childpanel extension not loading its applets
From:       Catalin Climov <clim () xnet ! ro>
Date:       2001-03-29 11:07:43

I sent this message yesterday but it didn't show up on the list, so I'm
resending it.

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:30:12 +0300
From: Catalin Climov <xxl@thekompany.com>
To: kde-devel@kde.org

Hello,

Looks like the child-panel extension of kicker "forgets" to restore its
applets when doing session management in KDE 2.1.1. I solved that by adding
"_containerArea->init()" to ChildPanelExtension's constructor in
kdebase/kicker/extensions/childpanel/childpanelextension.cpp:57.
The cvs version of kicker doesn't seem to have the issue fixed either.

Catalin.

--
Surprise your boss. Get to work on time.
Catalin Climov <xxl@thekompany.com>