List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Missing information in listview (Was: mime type for a directory?)
From:       David Sweet <dsweet () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-28 2:56:43

On Tuesday 27 March 2001 08:27 am, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 March 2001 14:23, David Sweet wrote:

[...Q&A about inode/directory...]

Thanks!  That part's working fine, but konqueror will only display the
filename and mime type in the detailed-list view, but no size, owner, etc.
Also, those options are not available in the View->Show Details menu.

I've set all of those things (owner, group, size, permissions, and mod. time)
in my UDSEntries.  Any idea what I'm missing?

Dave
--
Read and annotate _KDE_2.0_Development_ at
Andamooka: http://kde20development.andamooka.org/