List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: perl bindings
From:       Malte.Starostik () t-online ! de (Malte Starostik)
Date:       2001-03-23 21:16:23

Am Freitag, 23. März 2001 20:44 schrieb Enrico Donelli:
> I've seen on KDE site that exists a binding for programming KDE
> applications with perl. On CPAN I've read that it only supports QT 1.4 and
> KDE 2.1.
>
> As long as you know, is there any plan to support also KDE 2.0?
AFAIK those bindings are no longer maintained. Last time I tried not even the
Qt bindings would build (and that was about the times of Qt 2.2.1). The same
I heard from some others and also that no one seems to be able to contact the
author. I know of someone from #kde who wanted to have a look at it though,
maybe I can find out how to contact him :)
-Malte