List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problems with KPixmapIO
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () suse ! de>
Date:       2001-03-23 15:23:44

Hi,

probably I have encountered a problem with KPixmapIO. I am using KPixmapIO
to load and convert an QImage-object. This works fine on the console, but
arises errors like

kooka: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private
resource denied) 10
  Major opcode:  142
kooka: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment
parameter) 154
  Major opcode:  142

if started on a remote display. The displayed image contains (sometimes funny)
older images fragments, but never the correct one.

I switched back to QImageIO, which does the job. Does anybody else use
KPixmapIO successfully ?

Thanks,

Klaas