List:       kde-devel
Subject:    some concepts...
From:       Pupeno <pupeno () pupeno ! com ! ar>
Date:       2001-03-21 7:10:42

I'm starting KDE developing and I have some questions about some basic
concepts.
1. When the widgets are going to be managed by QGridLayout (or any other
Layout), which should be thair parent? , the QGridLayout object?, the
QGridLaout's parent or Null or what ?
2. When I have a widget, that will contain a QGridLayout and everything
inside it, should I base my class in QWidget and have a QGridLayout inside or
should I base my class in QGridLayout directly ?
That's all by now.
Thank you.
Carpe diem!
--