List:       kde-devel
Subject:    libxml2?
From:       Matt Newell <newellm () proaxis ! com>
Date:       2001-03-21 7:39:59

As of today I started getting this error when I run configure in kdebase.
Since when do we need libxml2 or even libxml?  Am I doing something wrong?

checking for xml2-config... not found
configure: warning: Could not find libxml2 anywhere
./configure: --version: command not found
./configure: test: integer expression expected before -ge
configure: error: You need at least libxml 2.3.2 for this version of libxslt

Matt Newell