List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ark maintenance
From:       Michael Jarrett <gexcfxyy () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2001-03-20 16:33:53

To the many mighty KDE developers out there:

I am wondering if anyone is interested in maintaining ark, the archiver
in kdeutils.

While I am not the official maintainer myself, I have been taking care
of most of the issues in it for the past few months, and have checked in
significant improvements, including the kpart version. I have at most a
month left to do any work on it (I'm going back to school, among other
things), and would like to be sure it's being looked after before I
leave.

Please let me know by email to michaelj@corel.com (the reply-to address
of this email is broken, don't use it) if you are interested in becoming
maintainer.

Code is currently usable and stable, though a few of the post-2.1
features might need some polish.

Cheers,

Michael Jarrett
michaelj@corel.com
--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail