List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: What about kpilot_ioslave ?
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2001-03-13 13:00:09

(Adriaan, don't you ever sleep??)  I agree with Adriaan that an ioslave for
syncing purposes doesn't really make sense.  Syncing with the palm isn't
really a fetching data kinda function.  However, what _might_ make sense
would be something along the lines of palm://addresses or palm://todo and
that would give you a pretty HTML rendering of your addresses or Todo's or
something like that.  Maybe a palm://memo/1... Seems a bit excessive, I think
I'd rather have the conduits syncing with kab/korganizer, but it's something
to sync^H^H^H^Hthink about.  :) -- Dan

--
GPG Fingerprint = EB47 45A5 B3EB B78E 7AE4 DDA8 7A70 FFB6 EEAA 0F10
See http://www.slac.com/pilone/gpg-key.txt for full key.