List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kISDN
From:       Thorsten Westheider <thorsten.westheider () teleos-web ! de>
Date:       2001-03-13 13:20:44

Hi folks,

I'm one of the authors of the commercial application
"kISDN" and I consider releasing parts of the sources
under a GPL licensing for the purpose of adding native
ISDN dialup functionality to the KDE.

Q: If I were to do that, would there be people interested
in integrating that stuff in the KDE?

Feel free to contact me at my private e-mail address
(thorsten.westheider@teleos-web.de), I have no intentions
of cluttering this list with license related postings.
Thank you.

        Regards,
          Thorsten Westheider

--
Dipl.-Phys. Thorsten Westheider     / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
Im Schlingen 15                    / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /