List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: User Interface guide
From:       Greg Turpin <gregturp () home ! com>
Date:       2001-03-09 6:17:39

Can we get someone to add this to the kde developers website somewhere?

I am thoroughly impressed with this author's comments.  We need
to recruit him.  KDE can benefit from a few of his suggestions.

Example kicker:

   The "start menu" on kicker should be all the way to the left of the
screen by default.  You should be able to put the mouse all the way
to the bottom left of the screen and click to bring up the start menu.

Couldn't agree more with this guy.  The average end user is dumb.
Not dumb in a bad way, just in a "I don't want to spend a half an hour
learning how to use this feature" kind of way.

--

Greg Turpin

     "All your base are belong to us."
      -- Japanese Translation at its best