List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Auto-fade
From:       Aleksandar Dezelin <deza () milnet ! co ! yu>
Date:       2001-03-09 5:58:47

Is anyone interested in adding the auto-fade option to kicker? I had tried a
few days to accomplish that, but I don't know how to "grab" the kicker
background. Do I have to use something like QPainter(this) when in the Panel
scope? And how to set, for example, 36% transparent mask with
setMask(QBitmap *)?

It would be very nice to see kicker fading out after a few seconds.

--
The bad thing in world is that you don't have a time warp machine available.
so it will be very difficult to fix 2.1 once its released to work with gcc3.