List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Three separate discussions about mouse pointers on three different lists
From:       dep <dennispowell () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2001-03-08 2:14:31

On Wednesday 07 March 2001 08:45 pm, Christian A Strømmen

| Let's fix this people!  Anybody up for the job?

actually, one of the coolest icon arrangements i've ever seen was in
OS/2, where one could use the icon editor to make a mouse pointer and
even assign the hot spot. what made it especially cool was the
ability to have a mouse color that was the inverse of whatever it was
over, as can be done now with kde icon effects, so that no matter
where it was, it was always high-contrast.

that having been said, let me note that i have no idea how one would
bring any of this about, though the color change code seems already
to exist somewhere, because we can do it with icons.
--
dep