List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Three separate discussions about mouse pointers on three different lists
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-08 2:15:12

On Wednesday 07 March 2001 17:55, Malte Starostik wrote:
> > Let's fix this people!  Anybody up for the job?
>
> I volunteer. Anyone started something yet?

I looked into changing the color of the mouse pointer, but couldn't really
get that to work. E.g. it works for the cursors that Qt defines itself from
bitmaps, but not for the ones based on the the cursor-font file.

Any idea how you are going to handle cursor shape changes?

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com