List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: gnome dvd player
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () il ! linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-03-04 8:35:44

Hi Craig,

With all the respect to videolan project, you might be interested to try Xine.
http://xine.sourceforge.net - it's WAY faster...

I follow the Xine mailing lists and report to them problems if they have any -
with KDE 2.1 (they had a small problem playing DVD full screen - kicker was
still showing - but they fixed it right now)..

If someone wants really to contribute to it - they need a support of dragging
files from Konqueror into the player itself (currently its supporting dragging
files from the file-manager).

--
Hetz Ben Hamo
Hardware Research dept.