List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: call for Applications for Nautilus (short notice)
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-27 1:28:47

On Monday 26 February 2001 14:58, Seth Nickell wrote:
> > Could you also provide us with the data for the GNOME apps for our own
> > app database?
>
> See my previous message. Database already sent to the KDE developer
> apparently responsible for the KDE database.
>
> -Seth

That must be me. But you lost me now. The only problem is that the mimetypes
supported by a gnome application are listed in this database instead of the
.desktop file, right?

But GNOME applications still _do_ install a .desktop file, do they?

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com