List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Question about CVS acces + kdelibs devel
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-02-20 22:08:47

On Tuesday 20 February 2001 13:10, jowenn@bigfoot.com wrote:
> 2) I'm working together on an application, which
> uses extensivly the kwrite part and we often
> find errors or usefull, but not implemented,
> features. I'd like to contribute to this package
> too,

Yes, kwrite doesn't really have a maintainer at the moment. I am doing some
work on it to make it more effiient on large files. Scott Manson does some
work on it and I assume that the kdevelop people have an interest in it since
they use it as well. Maybe we should make a kwrite-devel list where further
development can be discussed.

Cheers,
Waldo
--