List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Question about CVS acces + kdelibs devel
From:       jowenn () bigfoot ! com
Date:       2001-02-20 21:10:25

Hi!

1) Since I have some troubles with KDE's styles
not handling QCustomMenuitems correctly, I'd
like to contribute to this package

2) I'm working together on an application, which
uses extensivly the kwrite part and we often
find errors or usefull, but not implemented,
features. I'd like to contribute to this package
too,
******
Is there some possibility to get writable access
to KDE's CVS ? What are the requirements to get
it ?
******

If I work on kdelibs, is it possible to use a
newly compiled kdeui lib on the fly without
closing all K-Applications ?

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger
jowenn@bigfoot.com