List:       kde-devel
Subject:    QT & Windows 2000 effects on KDE
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () il ! linuxqa ! com>
Date:       2001-02-12 9:35:41

Hi,

I know that there are many Trolltech employees are reading this mailing list,
and I know that QT 2.2.x have the Windows 2000 effects (fade, scroll,
whatever)..

Would someone from Trolltech be kindly enough to explain how to turn those
effects on? which version of QT is needed? what do we need to re-compile again?
do we need to change anything in KDE in order to use those effects?

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo
Hardware Research dept.