List:       kde-devel
Subject:    'Found cyclic link' prevents use of my site!
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2001-02-07 19:25:30

	I'm developing a site where som fomr are handled cyclicly with the
same CGI. The CGI that shows (and prefills) the form is the same that
validates and saves the data. and konqi the only thing that tells me
is 'Found cyclic link'!!! can it be disabled?

--
"y, bueno, yo soy muy ilogico. lo que pasa es que ustedes me toman
demasiado en serio"