List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Need user feedback - PPC issues
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2001-02-02 14:53:02

Hi John,

Actually I spoke to my artist/web designer about this when you made the
first announcement.  He works on PPC and is an artist and knows Linux very
well, so he is a perfect candidate to test.  I've had him busy lately, but
we spoke about it again yesterday and he is going to try to pull it down
and check it out.

I pulled down a copy last week myself and have done a little bit of work, I
noticed a couple of oddities, but I didn't write them down, I'll try to be
more diligent with it next time so you have some good feedback.

Shawn

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President