List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Can't build kdebase today - doubled main() in launcher applet
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-02-01 17:13:21

Hi!
  I wanted to update from today's CVS to check news in HTML and Java and I can't compile
kdebase. ld refuses to link up kicker/applets/launcher/.libs/libquicklauncher.la.closure
because of doubly defined main(). The extra one comes from libquicklauncher_la_closure.cpp,
which is generated by Makefile to contain just empty main(). It then collides with
the one contained in libkicker_core_la.all_cpp.o (You may see I'm using --enable-final).
  What's the reason for this extra main() ? I didn't find it in any other applet...

                             With regards, Pavel Troller