List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Wishes (was: Question for Kmail developers)
From:       Harri Porten <harri () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-01-28 21:37:33

One observation: kde-devel has mutated into a "wish list" lately.
Everybody missing a feature in KDE please use bugs.kde.org with
severity:wishlist, contact the developer(s) directly or - even better -
provide a patch.

We have to keep this list on topic to avoid even more developers
unsubscribing due to the high volume and low SNR.

Thanks,

Harri.