List:       kde-devel
Subject:    konqueror configuration
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2000-12-08 17:23:21

Hi,

I really enjoy working with k, but I have a suggestion:

In the "configure file browser" dialog, I miss a default choice for view
mode, icon size and background.

The reason is, that if I browse a directory with pictures, and therefore wish
to set say a darker background, large icons, not underlined text and "icon
view", then this setting tends to be sticky, even though my default choice is
supposed to be detailled view with small background.

I set "View properties saved in directory" but when I navigate to another dir
from the image dir, I get the image dir settings and it seems they get saved
then. Not nice.

If I can't tell k that theese settings are only for this dir, I'd prefer a
default view profile, so I'd have to explicitly change it for any dir.

-anders