List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Political Correctness and Kde
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-12-06 9:39:24

On Wednesday 06 December 2000 06:14, Suzanne Britton wrote:
> > I don't care to deal
> > with specific incidents too much or how specific individuals may respond
> > to a person (myself) who is not particularly concerned with political
> > correctness, and by not being concerned allowed several of you to be a
> > little more outgoing and show a somewhat human interest in another
> > person who had something to offer the project.

I may have missed some posts, but I don't understand anything of this one. Bah.
I must be getting old :)

> [Actually, I'd love to help with Konqueror, for numerous reasons. But it sounds
> like David Faure is one of those virtuoso programmers who likes to work solo?
> :-)]

Not at all ! Any contribution is very much appreciated, and I take much more
pleasure working with someone else, as I often do with Simon, or like
yesterday I started doing with Carsten, on the redesign of the [directory] tree.
Working from home doesn't necessarily mean working alone, thanks to the
Internet ;-)

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/