List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Political Correctness and Kde
From:       Suzanne Britton <tril () igs ! net>
Date:       2000-12-06 6:14:49

> I don't care to deal
> with specific incidents too much or how specific individuals may respond
> to a person (myself) who is not particularly concerned with political
> correctness, and by not being concerned allowed several of you to be a
> little more outgoing and show a somewhat human interest in another
> person who had something to offer the project.
[snip]
> I do not usually respond to emails that contain implied threats, or to
> emails which have the tone of a reprimand from a high school principal.
[etc.]

*blink* Is this regarding me? If so, I want to assure everyone that I didn't
take any offense at your posting. Neither did my husband ;-)

In fact, the friendliness of you and others here has gotten me interested in
joining the project when I originally just popped in to offer thanks. The
only reason I'm not jumping on the opportunity right away is because my life
is currently quite full. But I'll stick around the list and be looking for
a "niche" I can fit into, and hopefully will have more to offer in the near
future.

[Actually, I'd love to help with Konqueror, for numerous reasons. But it sounds
like David Faure is one of those virtuoso programmers who likes to work solo?
:-)]

Suzanne

--
tril@igs.net - http://www.igs.net/~tril/
"I'm aware of that, sweetheart. It's just that when I wake up to a hissing