List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 2.0.1 is fixed?
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-12-03 10:58:54

> Hi,
>
> David Faure wrote:
> >
> > On Friday 01 December 2000 09:37, Derek Fountain wrote:
> > > I noticed from the release schedule that 2.0.1 was due to be
> > > frozen as of a couple of days ago. Did this happen?
> > Yes, the tarballs are done, and the packagers are ... packaging :-)
>
> They did?
>
> How can I get them? I need to package them for our upcoming product (you can
> check it at www.aduva.com) and I want to put them in our product database when
> the official release will be out..
>
> Who should I contact?

The packagers get normal tarballs, I presume you want fully-fledged RPM's, for that
you will have to wait until the packagers are done creating them.

If not, you can get the version by doing a checkout of cvs with the tag: KDE_2_0_1_RELEASE

On the contacting: David is the one doing the coordination of the releases. But they
also appear on the website www.kde.org and ftp.kde.org

btw. what does your company offer, is looks like a service, but you mentioned a
product.

Also check the website, the purple on the right is not the same purple that is
leaning against it. Looks wierd.