List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Why we have created the KDE League
From:       Raffaele Sandrini <rasa () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2000-11-22 21:33:52

Am Mittwoch, 22. November 2000 18.05 schrieb Michael Brade:
> On Wednesday 22 November 2000 17:30, Chris Schlaeger wrote:
> > Hi developers, translators, doc-writers and artists!
> >
> > I just returned from Las Vegas  where we announced the creation
> > of the KDE League. Since  I was involved in setting it up  and
> > was present at the  initial board meeting  as well  as at  the
> > press  conference, I'm probably a good candidate to tell  you a
> > little bit more about the KDE League and it's purposes.
>
> Hey, this was really nice to read!! Thanks a lot for that
> enlightening explanation of the KDE League. May KDE now konquer the
> remaining 95% of the world ;-)
>
> Ciao,
>   Michael

Yeah it's good to hear that. But my question is: Is it nescessary to
"coquer" the rest of the 95%? I mean, we don't have any profit if we
have 100%. I make this for alsolutly FUN. It doesn't interrest me how
mnay other people use this. The main part is, that we have fun and
aenjoiable time in our group - the developpers of KDE!!
Of course it _is_ nice to hear that many other people use our stuff,
but that won't (hopefully) get us away from our KDE-Way...

Cheers,
Raffaele

P.S. I won't say that this League isn't a good thing, just think
about it....