List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: making new screensavers
From:       Dick Balaska <dik () buckosoft ! com>
Date:       2000-10-26 7:35:17

On Wednesday 25 October 2000 09:07, Dick Balaska wrote:

> > Dudes and/or Dudettes:

!@$%!@$%

Hmm, guess i need more practice with KMail  ;o(
I meant to send 0 messages, not 5 messages (4 of which didn't exist)
I blame too many years of Netscape mail behavior.  I want my Drafts folder
back.
Interesting that it picks out the timestamps from when i was editing the
message.

Sorry.

I didn't want to send that mail until i had the out-of-kdebase implementation
of a screensaver complete. (next week, 90% of which will be figuring out a
good ./configure script)

The lib as run from the patch, works for the embedded/included screensavers
but i haven't looked at it from an external pov yet.  Anyway, this is what
i'm working on.

With mucho embarrassment,

dik