List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS question
From:       Dick Balaska <dick () buckosoft ! com>
Date:       2000-10-12 23:15:48

David Faure wrote:

> You're not doing anything wrong - it's the anoncvs server that is wrong.

Yeah, kinda sucks.  It makes it hard to be a second-tier hackeur.
Like, in kde-core-devel Steffen Hansen mentions he applied a one line hack
dealing with kdm/kdedesktop.  I am playing around in this area and i am curious
to see this patch... especially since kdm should have no knowledge of a $HOME.

> Known problem, waiting for a new server.......

Is there any timeframe for this?  Any progress?  Stagnant issue?
(I tried the alternates to anoncvs with varying degrees of disasterness)

dik