David Faure wrote: > > You're not doing anything wrong - it's the anoncvs server that is wrong. Yeah, kinda sucks. It makes it hard to be a second-tier hackeur. Like, in kde-core-devel Steffen Hansen mentions he applied a one line hack dealing with kdm/kdedesktop. I am playing around in this area and i am curious to see this patch... especially since kdm should have no knowledge of a $HOME. > Known problem, waiting for a new server....... Is there any timeframe for this? Any progress? Stagnant issue? (I tried the alternates to anoncvs with varying degrees of disasterness) dik >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<