List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Unusual problem.
From:       Dave Seff <dseff () bloomberg ! com>
Date:       2000-09-29 17:42:02

Question and problem,

Problem: I have replaced the konsole panel button with one that runs
gnome-terminal. Reason being is that I really like the ability to choose
custom colors for foreground/ background. However, When I log out and
choose 'Restore session' when I log back in the gnome terminals come
back up but are frozen. I cannot type or even close the window unless I
kill-9 <pid> of gnome-terminal.

Question: Is there a way to choose custom colors in konsole?

Dave Seff
Systems Administrator
Bloomberg L. C.