List:       kde-devel
Subject:    netscape plugins
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2000-09-08 17:06:24

Hi!
I just discovered, that KDE lists the same netscape plugins more than once
when they are located in different directories and even in the same directory.

IMHO only the newest should be used, the others should be deactivated /
deleted (at users choice)?

Which one is taken when more then one is listed ?

HOW can I delete the doubles/triples (except in the rc file?)

--
(KDE 2 on SuSE 6.4, source: cvs max 24 hours old from
 finwal03.tu-graz.ac.at daily rebuild)

mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards
Ferdinand Gassauer

PS.
Besuchen Sie doch auch unsere WEB-Seite
please visit our WEB-page