List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: gvim entry false!!!
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       2000-09-07 19:16:15

   Hi!

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 07:35:23PM +0200, Thomas Capricelli wrote:
> 	Well : I promise something will be out this week-end. I'm just TOO busy
> until mid/end september. ( you know what it's like, uh ?).
> 	It will probably be a patch against the latest stable vim (5.7).
> 	I will put both the patch and a complete source for kvim-0.1 (as I want
> to call it..)

That sound really great. It's what keeps me from even trying things like
kdevelop, since without my vim style editing commands I am lost. ;)

Please definitely release something as others can then start fixing things
if they try to use kvim - right now people would need to start from scratch
when want vim style editing as kpart.

   Cu... Stefan

BTW: with the Qt GPL fix, somebody could also do a kemacs part... but well,
looks like kvim will work first ;)