List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: gvim entry false!!!
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () yalbi ! com>
Date:       2000-09-07 17:35:23

	Hi, I'm the one who have begun a kvim editor (kpart will be the next
target). It's almost finished for ages.. but still sitting on my harddisk.

	btw, the homepage is : http://aquila.rezel.enst.fr/thomas/vim/

	If I have understood well the offer, I have to choose between being the
guy who have spoiled Uganda from 50 Euros, or begin the cool guy who brought
vim to kde and 50 Euros to Uganda :)

	Well : I promise something will be out this week-end. I'm just TOO busy
until mid/end september. ( you know what it's like, uh ?).
	It will probably be a patch against the latest stable vim (5.7).
	I will put both the patch and a complete source for kvim-0.1 (as I want
to call it..)

Thomas