List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KWrite and KEdit
From:       Chris Aakre <kupolu () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-07-16 5:32:03

What is the point of having a "Text Editor" and an "Advanced Text Editor"?
The only difference I can tell between the two is that KWrite has some nifty
features for programmers, and KEdit doesn't.

What about the possibility of having just "KEdit", and an option in one of
the menus about "Enable Programming Mode" or something. The bookmarking
feature in KWrite I can see only applying to programming, along with
highlighting.

--
Chris Aakre

p.s. Are the icons accompanying the options in menus supposed to be large or
small? They are large in KWrite... small in KEdit