List:       kde-devel
Subject:    iTouch keyboards
From:       Sheldon Lee Wen <sheldonl () linuxstart ! com>
Date:       2000-06-25 4:06:18

Hi,

   I have one of those keyboards with the "easy access buttons"
on the top that only work in windows. Does anyone know of a
way to rebind those buttons in X to functions or keys of my
desire? :)

Also, how do I find out which keycodes they produce and if
they are even accessible in X?

I'm thinking about writing my first KDE proggy, an applet
that monitors the num and caps locks for these keyboards
(no lights, in windows there is an applet that tells you if
its on or off).

Sheldon.

"... all thoughts of selfish desire, ill-will, hatred and
 violence are the result of a lack of wisdom ... "
 - Buddha

For an awsome fantasy role playing game checkout:
http://members.xoom.com/Lycadican