List:       kde-devel
Subject:    LinuxWorld Conference & Expo Frankfurt/Germany
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       2000-06-14 10:46:34

Hi,

I got an invitation for KDE to have a booth at the LinuxWorld
Conference & Expo in Frankfurt, 5-7 October 2000. I once
volunteered to organize this event. Unfortunately, exactly in
this week, I will not be available. I can help with the
organization, of course.

I have to confirm the booth, and I would not like to do it
without someone volunteering to man the booth. If anyone is
interested, please drop me a mail, and I will send the fax :-)

Bye,
Matthias.