List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Questions about KDM and kwm
From:       Holger Zecha <holger_zecha () hp ! com>
Date:       2000-06-13 12:04:25

Hello,
a lot of people around the world are using X-WIndows in their NT environment
using Reflection-X or some other software. In version 1.1.2 it's not possible,
to get kdm via Reflection or some other software (kdm is not responding).
If we start Xsession on our PC, the desktop doesn't look fine, because kwm
causes some promblems. with other window managers this works fine.
Will this be fixed in version 2 ? Unfortunatelly I can't test it, because due
to some problems I can't compile KDE 1.91 (problems with shared libraries).
But I'll have an eye on it, and when KDE 1.91 is working on my HP-UX
workstation, I'll test it immediately.

Holger

| Holger Zecha              Hewlett Packard GmbH         _/            |
|                           Herrenbergerstr. 130        _/             |
|                           D - 71034 Boeblingen       _/_/_/ _/_/_/   |
| Telefon:                  07031/4683423            _/  _/ _/_/_/     |
| Fax:                      07031/4681349                  _/          |
| e-mail:                   Holger_Zecha@hp.com           _/           |