List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.91 (kde2beta2?)
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-06-12 8:24:38

When we made source packages available as soon as they were ready
(and before the bin packages were), we got TONS of mails from users
saying : "hey I don't want to compile it myself, where are the RPMs ?"
So now, we wait till we have everything ready.

Anyone who wants 1.91 from source right now can use anoncvs or cvsup :-)