List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Proposal: JavaScript-Button in Konqueror
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-05-26 11:46:23

I agree that it could be made a menu item - but not a toolbar button
by default. However, using the edit toolbars feature, you'll be
able to add the button on the toolbar, once it's a menu item.

(makes me wonder what happens if there's no icon defined for the action ?)

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org