List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Before we go into Beta
From:       "Chris Lee" <nytehorse () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2000-05-08 18:56:50

I was the one who announced that program- I've yet to get it working, sorry
to say. I've been busy with a lot of other things, mainly getting my
internet service working again. Sorry about the lack of development; I doubt
that I can have it written by the time the first beta is out, but if
somebody out there with a bit (ok, a lot) of KDE/Qt programming experience
wants to pick up the coding half of the project, I'd be more than willing to
explain my ideas about how it should work. I'll work on it so I can
definitely have it ready for the full KDE2 launch.

-Chris