List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Animated Menu's
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-05-05 19:25:11

Dan Pilone wrote:

> On Fri, 05 May 2000, Jono Bacon wrote:
> > What is the situation with animated menu's? Is it
> > possible to theme an animated menu in a .themerc file,
> > and is it possible to configure how the menu animates?
>
>         Not right now.  There are a few configuration parameters that can be set in
> a config file, basically animation speed and on/off. That's about it.  Mosfet
> & I briefly talked about theming the animation too but for now it's not being
> done.  -- Dan

Well the new theme engine will have it, along with your fixes. It is
admittedly not too high priority to me at least tho since I don't really
like them ;-) Nice eye candy, but wears thin after using the menu a
couple times. It certainly won't be on by default.

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org