List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KOffice Parts problem...
From:       Dan Pilone <pilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2000-05-02 20:01:39

Hello folks,
	I'm still trying to make some headway on KPilot (and now you have me worried
 because you guys set the release schedule for KDE 2.0.  I don't want to have
to deal with the angry masses when KPilot no longer works..)  Anyway, I can't
get a KOffice part to work any more.  I can embed kwrite & khtml (the other
parts I could think of off the top of my head) but not kspread or kword.
They segfault trying to create the gui.  Has something changed that I'm not
aware of?  I thought maybe it was something I was doing with embedding parts
in parts, so I wrote a simple app that just has a lineedit to input a libname
and it embeds that part.  libkwrite, libkhtml work fine, but libkword or
libkspread segfault.  Any thoughts? -- Dan