List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Pop-up windows always on top?
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-05-02 12:26:28

> I followed this thread and I think there are some mistakes:
> (please correct me if I'm wrong)
>
> 1. What is meant with non-modeless and terms like this?
> Normally you have two kinds of dialogs:
> modal:    a dialogs with its own event loop
> modeless: a dialog without its own event loop
> The terms modal/modeless have nothing to do with the fact that
> the dialog has a parent or not, correct?

I am not (really) a programmer, please take a look at the styleguide
as what you are asking is described there and I don't want to type
it all (again..)

Here it was, a new hour, new day. Time all moments from this moment, all
beginnings from here. I opened the door and smiled.  -Me     OpenPGP : 0588D5